Layout & Navigation
Safefood 360° is designed and structured to reflect what has become the accepted structure of most Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS). The module has been refined and the User Interface enhanced in subsequent versions so that it now places amongst the highest in global standards and operations by food businesses. The intuitive and easy to navigate format means that users quickly become oriented to the system and can logically source the module or area that they need to conduct their business.
Furthermore the application was designed with scalability in mind. It can easily be updated and changed without impacting the overall system. Additional modules can, and are, added on as required and the interface can also be honed to reflect your specific business needs upon request. The User Interface is a simple yet elegant blend of aesthetic and performance qualities to work that retains a minimalistic feel. As a result the dashboard remains uncluttered and unencumbered with only menus and functionality that are required, and specific actions are easy to find in a logical and sequential drop down box.
1. Header Layout
- Solution Title: The name of the currently running solution, e.g. ‘Food Safety Management Solution’, ‘Hygiene Management Solution’, ‘Supplier Portal’, etc.
- Site Name: Here the name of your plant of operation will be reflected if you are a multi licence vendor. For single licensees the dashboard will display your company’s name. The site viewed can be chosen through selecting your name from the menu bar.
- Centers: Display the main origin points of all actions in the program. When you wish to instigate an action such as implementing a program or viewing reports you must source your action from the main center. For example management processes such as Complaints and Product Recall are to be found in the Management center whilst prerequisite programs such as Pest Control and Training can be sourced in the PRP control hub.
- Modules: Are the option through which each individual task you seek to accomplish can be completed under.
- Menu Bar: Displays the current profile logged in, an option to log out, and the help center wherein the user guide, email support, academy, announcements and idea submittal forms are located.
2. Main Dashboard
The dashboard is the main landing page for the user and will be the first thing they see when logging in to the Safefood 360° software. The purpose of the dashboard is to display a quick oversight into the current state of the business and provide the user with a reasonable amount of information on which they can orient themselves with. For navigation purposes the dashboard is divided into four sections:
1: On the left side the user will see a comprehensive display of a list of the modules in the system. The numbers listed to the right reflect the total number of actions due or over due within each module. By clicking the number the user will be taken to the relevant actions grid in that module.
On the right hand side is a visual representation of the same information graphically in the form of a pie chart. The user can position their mouse over the differing segments of the chart to display which sections each colour is representing. The chart serves to provide a quick visual confirmation and correlate with the listed information. As thus it cannot be exported from the system.
2: The lower sections display the key trend data received for corrective actions and complaints in the system. This information is displayed in months and allows the user to regularly view data for trends that may affect their business operations without having to generate specific reports.
3. Module Layout
The structure and layout of each module in Safefood 360° is identical. The result is that the program is simple, free of complexity, and easy to navigate to ensure that the learning curve required to navigate the software is minimalised.
- Module Title Bar: Contains the name of the Module / Programme / Record / Entity that is currently being viewed. The example above is of the ‘cleaning’ module.
- Module Action Buttons: Reflect the actions that can performed within each module. These are the main tasks that can be added to the programme under which all tasks will be administered against.
- Module Tab Menu: The user can quickly alternate between the various sections of the module. The specific actions in each tab can then be performed within the module.
- Module Tab Data: Display when selected in the Module Tab Menu. This is the content of each tab. The descriptions for each tab are below in sequential order.
4. Summary Tab
The Summary Tab in each module is divided into two sections. It displays a list of the completed actions for that module. The left displays the Key Performance Indicators for data in the module whereas on the right there is a graph representing the most important KPI in that module.