Add Related Records
Related records are supplementary amendments that are added in support of a document. Each of these can be added to a record through the 'Actions' tab and 'Add Related Record'.
1. Corrective Action
- The drop down menu will highlight a list of nonconformances that are already existent in the system to choose from.
- The level of risk and the justification for opting for this level.
- Enter details about the nonconformance that can be viewed when others access the record.
- The employees responsible for the investigation can be assigned.
- Assign the responsible party for conducting a review of the incident.
- Establish a due date by which the nonconformance should be investigated and a report established.
2. Supplier Corrective Action
Exactly the same process as an internal corrective action the Supplier Corrective Action is designed to highlight, assign, and track the progress of a Corrective Action for the needs of a supplier.
3. Product Nonconformance
- Select the product nonconformance. You can choose to select a pre-existent one from the system or adding a new one that will be entered into the software and can be reused in the future.
- Specify which product has been affected.
- Label the source of the nonconformance.
- Assign a Trace Number to the issue so that it can be tracked and monitored.
- Provide further information to the issue for the record.
5. Other (Add Related Url)
The user can now assign a url to the record. If the user provides an external URL a link to it will be contained in the record.
If, however, the user assigns a URL from the software a copy of the associated record with that URL will be added to the record. This is a good way of keeping records that are related tied together in the system.