Emailing, Printing and Downloading PDF
When you use the email facility in the application the recipient will receive a link to open the record in their internet browser. Note that you can email a record to anyone, even if they do not have a Safefood 360 account. For email recipients that do not have a Safefood 360 account they will only see a secure web page containing the record and they will be unable to access any other part of your system.
1.1. Select Record to Email
Click 'Actions > Email'.
1.2. Email Record
- Enter the persons email address. If you wish to enter multiple email addresses you can separate them with a comma.
- You can specify your own subject line.
- You can choose to send a link to the record, attach a PDF copy of the record, or both. If sending a link to the record the recipient will need to have a Safefood 360 user account in order to access the record from the link.
- You can change the message body from the default message.
- You can also send a copy of the message to yourself.