Add a Batching Program
Configure a Batching Program
1. Enter Program Details
- Choose a name for the Batching Program in the software.
- Select the product from your products database.
- Enter the scope of the batching program.
- If relevant select a Procedure from your Document Control module which will be shown to the operator when conducting the batch record.
- Add the person responsible for the program.
2. Enter Program Specification
- Enter the size of the batch to be prepared.
- Select the batch size unit (Kilogram, Liter etc) from the Categories module.
- Compose your batch specification by selecting each ingredient, entering the corresponding quantity and add any relevant notes for the operator. Note: The total quantity of all ingredients must equal the batch size to save the form.
- You can now define the precise step-by-step process for the batch formulation.
- Finally, you can link to a Monitoring Program which will be generated automatically when the batch record is conducted. This is useful if you wish to run a series of tests against the batch after completion.