Add a Material Testing Program
1. Enter Material Testing Program Details
- Enter a name for the Material Testing Program. A good practice is to use the name of the sample point + any further specifications. For example "Raw Water (Well 1) Daily Testing"
- Select the material or ingredient that is being tested.
- Select the employee responsible for the program.
- Select the employee or external laboratory responsible for conducting the testing.
- Enter the scope of the testing.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
3. Define Test Specification
- Select the Microorganism from the Hazards module.
- Enter the target value.
- Enter the warning limit.
- Enter the action limit.
- Enter the legal limit.
- Enter any relevant note required such as the unit etc.
- If a procedure document is required it can be selected here.
- Select whether or not the method of testing is accredited.