Saving, Modifying, and Deleting
1. Saving Forms
There are three buttons:
- Save: Allows you to "save a draft" of the workflow stage. Doing so will save the data but won't submit or close the workflow stage.
- Save & Submit: Simultaneously saves the data and closes the workflow stage or the record.
- Cancel: Returns you either back to the module or back to viewing the completed record.
2. Modifying Forms
2.1. Modifying Records
2.2. Modifying Programs
For Programs you should select 'Actions > Edit' to modify.
2.3. Modifying Master Data Entities
Master Data Entities such as employees, products etc are the same - select 'Actions > Edit' to modify.
3. Reason for Change when modifying
4. Deleting Records & Programs
5. Deleting Master Data Entities
Entities such as Products, Materials, Suppliers, Employees, Items etc cannot be deleted. Doing so would compromise the integrity of your Food Safety Management System given the integrated nature of all the modules. However, if you wish to remove an entity we recommend that you modify the name to indicate that it is no longer in use.