Add an Inspection Program
1. Enter Inspection Program Details
- Enter the name of the program.
- Select the employee or supplier who will conduct the inspection.
- Select the employee responsible for the program.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
- Enter the pests targeted by the program.
- Select the chemicals which will be used during the inspection. Include their approval details, intended use and select a Material Safety Data Sheet from the document control module if required.
- Select each person involved in the inspection and specify whether their training certificates have been obtained.
- Include any procedure documents required in conducting the inspection.
- You can also add pest control sitemaps from the Pest Control module. This sitemap can then be viewed by the inspector when they fill in the records.
3. Define Inspection Program Specification
- Enter the Monitoring Point number or name.
- Enter the precise location of the monitoring point.
- Enter the type of monitoring that is being implemented, e.g. toxic bait, electric fly killer, sticky mats etc.