Add a PRP Review
The PRP Review can be accessed through Management > Management Review > Add Review > PRP Review > Add the PRP program of your choice from the drop down menu.
1. Enter PRP Review Details
- The date of the PRP review.
- The reason for the review.
- The person who chaired the meeting.
- Person responsible for taking the minutes
- Enter the scope of the PRP review.
- Include any relevant notes at this stage.
- Any documents that may be required during the PRP review.
- Select the employees which were in attendance (their position will automatically appear).
- Select the employees which should have been in attendance but could not attend.
2. Enter PRP Review Report
- Enter an executive summary report.
- A default list of Agenda Items will are generated when the record is created. However you can add, remove and change this default list as you wish.
- For each agenda item select whether it has been reviewed as part of this PRP review.
- You can enter a report for each agenda item.
3. Define any Actions & Opportunities for Improvement
The action & improvement report section allows you to define certain actions to be conducted following the PRP review. At a minimum you should;
- Enter the action required.
- Select the person responsible for carrying out that action.
- And the deadline by which the action should be conducted.
The file can now be saved. However, it enters into an 'open - awaiting & improvement report' state until the action for improvement has been taken. At which point;
- Report the progress that occurred as a result of the action.
- Select the person who completed the action. (This may or may not be the 'responsible person').
- Select the date when the action was completed.