Add a Breakage Report
1. Enter Breakage Details
- Select the date and time of the breakage, or the date and time the breakage was discovered.
- Select the Item which has experienced a breakage, e.g. Oven.
- Enter the name of the specific component of the Item which is broken, e.g. rear left oven light.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
- Select the person who reported the breakage.
- Select the person to whom the breakage was reported.
- Describe the breakage in detail.
- Complete the control requirements checklist making notes where necessary.
- Select whether production was restarted.
- Enter any final notes and closing commentary you may have.
Remember: If needed, a Corrective Action can always be launched from the Actions tab.