Add a Glass & Plastic Control Program
1. Enter Program Details
2. Enable Program Schedule
3. Define Items to Audit
- Select the Item which contains the glass or hard plastic. E.g. Oven.
- Specify the type of glass or hard plastic on the Item. E.g. Oven Lights.
- Add any documents here that help the auditor conduct the audit correctly. The document will be viewable during the audit.
- Enter the quantity of individual pieces of glass or hard plastic the name specified in '2' refers to. If there are six lights in the oven then this would be 6.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment - choosing from 'High, Medium, Low' or 'None'.
- Is the glass or hard plastic protected? Select either 'Yes' or 'No'.