Add a Complaint
Adding a Complaint (Video)
1. Enter Customer & General Details of Complaint
- Choose the date of the complaint.
- Declare the customer the complaint relates to.
- State the source of the complaint, i.e. Did it come from central purchasing or a regulatory body? etc.
- What was the method through which the complaint was received. E.g. Email, Phone, Post etc.
- Provide a reference number for the complaint.
- Record all pertinent information relating to how the complaint sample was retrieved.
2. Enter Consumer Details (If Applicable)
If the complaint was received from a customer and their details are known to you then you can record them here.
- Consumers name.
- Consumers home address.
- Where they purchased the product.
- Consumers phone number.
- Consumers mobile phone number.
- Consumers email address.
3. Enter Product Details
- Select the product the complaint has been made against from the drop down menu. Beside this, enter the quantity of the product.
- Select the date and time of manufacture of this batch of product.
- Select the durability date (Best Before or Use By) of this batch of product.
- Enter the Traceability Lot or Batch number for this product.
- Select the brand this product complaint relates to. This can be very useful for making trending reports later on.
- Select the specific Production Line this batch of product was produced on. This can be very useful for making trending reports later on.
4. Enter Complaint Details
- Now select the nonconformance from the categories module.
- A more detailed description of the specific complaint can be logged.
- Appoint an employee responsible for investigating the complaint.