Add an Internal Audit Record
1. Enter Internal Audit Details
- The date of the audit.
- The start date and time of the audit.
- The finish date and time of the audit.
- By default the auditor specified in the audit program will appear here. However, if necessary, this can be changed.
- Select the Employees in attendance during the audit and specify whether they were in attendance during the Opening Meeting, the Audit itself or the Closing Meeting.
- Any documents that were selected in the audit program will appear here. Simply click to open.
2. Complete Internal Audit Record
- Work down through each checklist row and if you encounter a nonconformance select 'no' as a response to indicate that a Corrective Action needs to be taken.
- Add any relevant comments and notes about the nonconformance or the processes undertaken.
- This option allows for splitting the audit checklist item into two. This can be common and a reason for this is wanting to create two separate non-conformances both of which are based on the same audit checklist item.
- Add relevant audit evidence as attached files. You can for example take a picture with you tablet computer and attach it to the correct checklist item for later viewing.
- If a nonconformances arise you have the option of generating a corrective action. If you wish to generate a corrective action, simply tick the box. After you click 'Save & Submit' all nonconformances will be collected together in a single table allowing you to process them further.
Once you have completed the audit checklist you can add a short audit report.
3. Enter the Nonconformance & Corrective Action Details
All the checklist items that were ticked with the "Corrective action" in the previous step will be collected in this one table. Complete details.
- Assign each nonconformance a category indicating the severity of the nonconformance
- Assign each corrective action a due date
After you complete the last workflow stage ("Audit result") and close off the record, separate corrective action records will be automatically generated under the Corrective Action module.
4. Enter Audit Result
- The score your audit has received.
- The result. Whether or not it has passed, or failed.
- Your achieved rating from the auditor.
- The number of nonconformances reported.
- Any closing remarks and future recommendations learned from the audit are to be included here.
4.1. Audit Result
- The Audit Score is automatically calculated based on the Rating you have selected to choose and the answers you have given.
- The Audit Result is automatically assigned based on the Rating you have used, but you can also manually select a different Audit Result.
- Rate the Audit Rating is automatically assigned based on the Rating you have used, but you can also manually select a different Audit Rating.
4.2. Audit Summary Table
This table tells you the audit scores, results and ratings of each individual section of the audit.
4.3. Response Table
This table tells you the number of given type of answers in each section of the audit.
4.4. Final Report
- Write a short final report with any observations or insights gleaned that are relevant.
Tip: If you need to generate a corrective action, that is not related to the checklist items, you may do so through attachments and add attachment. Only use this if the corrective actions are not related to the nonconformances directly.The nonconformances that were recorded during the audit will automatically generate corrective action records.
5. Carry Out Corrective Actions (If Applicable)
Once you've clicked "Save & Submit" in the last workflow stage (Audit Result) corrective action records will be automatically generated based on your earlier decisions. In this case you can see the audit record shows the corrective action is awaiting root cause analysis. Clicking the link will take you directly to the correct record.