Add a Site Audit Record
Prepare Audit Plan
- The date the audit planning will commence.
- Assign responsibility for the audit to a user.
- Give the audit program a name that describes the nature of it
- Categorize the audit for the system, i.e. is it an initial audit or a follow up etc?
- Define the scope of the audit program
- Define what is excluded from the scope of the audit
Give Information Regarding the Site and Their Products
- Describe the plant size
- How many employees work in this site / company?
- The number of HACCP plans the plant has
- Has the site subcontracted some its processes to third parties?
- What has changed (if at all) since the last audit was conducted?
- Give a brief description of the site and the nature of the business
- Describe which product categories the site represents or handles
Provide Information Regarding Site
- What is the rationale of the finished product safety for this site?
- Is the company or the supplied materials high care?
- Is the company or the supplied materials high risk?
- List any and all allergens that are handled on site
- Are there any product claims e.g. organic, HALAL, Kosher, Vegan, etc.?
- Has the site had product recalls during the last year?
- List the products that were in production during the audit
Define Audit Team Members and Site Audit Attendance
- Specify who was in the audit team, as well as who from the site attended the audit.
- It is also possible to define which parts of the audit these personnel where present for.
- Attach any documents that were used to help direct or focus the audit.
Enter Audit Report
- The audit items are listed individually and in sequence for you to work through and ensure compliance.
- Select the correct answer alternative from the Response column
- Enter any notes and comments that are relevant to the audit.
- For nonconforming items you may split your findings into two items - this way you can create two separate nonconformances from a single audit item but deal with them separately
- You may attach audit evidence and documents to each audit item
- Generate corrective actions for the nonconforming audit items that require it
Enter Nonconformance & Corrective Action Report
The Nonconformance & Corrective Action Report can be used to list any nonconformances uncovered by the audit and which are due for action and follow-up. Once the audit record is saved separate Site Corrective Action records will be automatically generated based on your inputs in this table.
- Enter the nonconformance details.
- Select the category of nonconformance - Critical, Major or Minor.
- Designate who is responsible for overseeing the Corrective Action.
- What date is it scheduled for completion?
- Enter a quick note / summary on the corrective actions.
Complete Audit Result
- The Audit Score is calculated automatically based on the Rating scale that was used.
- The Audit Result is automatically selected based on the Rating scale that was used but you may change this manually.
- The Audit Rating is also automatically selected, but this can be changed manually.
- The Summary table tells you the audit scores, ratings, results, and number of nonconformances in each section of the audit.
- The Responses table tells you how many answers have been given with each answer category in each section of the audit.
- Give a short report on the result of the audit.
Complete Your Post Audit Report
Here you can detail how much time was spent on each part of the audit.
After you save the record the software will automatically calculate how many hours were spent in which activity. This way you can assess how effectively you have spent your time during this supplier audit and refine the process for the next time.
Provide Information About Previous & Follow-Up Audits
- Here you can mark down the results from previous audit. This helps to keep track on the development of the supplier and grow a dataset to use in the future for trends to seek out improvement.
- You can also schedule the next supplier audit and define how often it should be repeated.
- You may also provide a quick post audit report that captures your feelings on the success of the audit, or what should be taken away from it.